Pesto Chicken Sandwich
Così Pesto Chicken Melt
- 1 Slice of Cosi Bread, baked and cooled, cut 7 in. long x 3 ½ in. wide slice
- 2 tbsp of Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- 1 Cup of cooked Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp of Pesto Sauce
- 2 Slices of Fresh Mozzarella, roughly 2 ½ in. long x 1 in. wide x ½ in. thick
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Dice the cooked chicken breast and mix with the pesto sauce. Set aside.
- Slice open Cosi Bread lengthwise and lay bread flat on a preparation surface
- On bottom half of bread spread the Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Evenly distribute the chicken and pesto mixture across the bottom half of bread
- On the top half of bread place the 2 slices of fresh mozzarella
- Leaving the sandwich opened place on a baking sheet
- Place baking sheet in preheated oven for 3 to 5 minutes
- Close sandwich and Enjoy!